Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little about me

My name is Dalia Johnson. I live in Milwaukee I am 19 years old and I have a 5 month old daughter named Myla Imani. Besides taking care of my daughter I work at The Limited, and I enjoy hanging out with my frineds and having tons of fun.I am very fun and love to go out and kick it. I am a student here at UWM and I am sophmore. I plan on earning a degree in Business-Supply Chain Managment.I have fututre plans in becoming a buyer in retail because of my love for fashion...... So that's a little about me!

4 comments:

  1. Dalia,
    Nice to meet you. look forward to working with you in class. Congrats on your 5 month old daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    It is good to be young, ambitious, a multi-tasker as far a being a mom, a student, an employee and goal oriented. I commend you. Many young women need to see and hear about others such as yourself who can be everything at one time. Hope and pray your endeavors, desires and mind take your great heights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dalia,
    it is nice to meet u, Congrats on your daughter
    i bet her is very cute. by the way, im majar in supply-chain operation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dalia,

    congrats on your new precious gift from God. you are truly blessd to have her. i look forward in to working with you in class! my major is in Business as well. see you in class soon!

    ReplyDelete